- Counseling / College & Career Center
- Advanced Placement
- Career & College Grade Level Planning
- Counseling Staff Directory
- Enrollment & Registration (8th - 12th)
- Course Information
- Graduation Requirements & College Planning
- Parenting Resources & Challenge Success
- Teen Wellness
- Request a Transcript
- Request a Letter of Recommendation
- College & Career Center
Enrollment & Registration (8th - 12th)
Select a Tab Below to Read More
Select a Tab Below to Read More
Enrollment for Incoming 9th Graders
Welcome Class of 2026!
Announcements & Important Dates:
- ORHS Counselors will visit feeder middle schools in late January to introduce Oak Ridge and distribute Freshman Registration Packets
- ORHS will host a virtual 8th Grade Parent Information Night on Monday, January 31st at 6:00 PM
- Freshman Registration Packets are due by February 4th. Students should turn in completed packet at their middle school.
More Information:8th Grade Student Presentation (a recording from our visit to feeder middle schools) - COMING SOON
8th Grade Parent Information Night Presentation - COMING SOON
Challenge Placement Exam Information:
Algebra 1 Challenge Placement Exam (virtual instruction and in-person exam at Oak Ridge High School) - This summer program is to help qualified and interested students prepare for the EDUHSD Algebra 1 Challenge Exam. A passing mark on this exam would allow students to enroll in Geometry as a freshman. This opportunity is also extended to students who are currently registered for Geometry as an upcoming freshman and would like to reinforce Algebra I skills. The link to sign up for this program is: https://forms.gle/o1XQmGotJu1n3dQY8
New Student Enrollment
Steps to Enroll A New Student:
1) Download, print and complete the ORHS registration forms (see New Student Enrollment Packet below)
2) Gather documents that must be provided at time of enrollment (please refer to Enrollment Checklist)
3) Email the Registrar the COMPLETE the New Student Enrollment Packet, including Course Request Forms.
***Please follow the steps above and email your complete registration packet to the Registrar, Kathy Schults at email@example.com.***
New Student Enrollment Packet (2021-2022 School Year)
- Enrollment Checklist
- Home Language (Required)
- New Student Enrollment Info Form (Required)
- Registration Form (Required)
- Registration Form.doc (Spanish)
- Course Request Form
If you have any questions about required paperwork, please refer to the Enrollment Checklist.
Course Registration for Current ORHS Students
Hello Current ORHS Students:
The Counseling Department is excited to announce a new change in registration this year. All students will submit their course requests via the Student Aeries Portal for next school year! The time frame to enter course requests in Aeries is to be announced.
For Step-by-Step instructions on how to enter Course Requests in the Aeries Portal, please use the link below:
Current 9th Graders will:
- Sign up for the required core courses: English, world history, science, math, and life fitness course.
- The remainder of the course request(s) will be filled with student’s choice (by availability).
- The elective choices are listed on the back of the Course Request Form.
- The Counseling Office will contact students who need an application for the requested program (example: AVID, Leadership)
- For course descriptions and course pre-requisite information, please consult the El Dorado Union High School District Course Directory.
- If you did not receive a paper copy of your transcript, please login to your Aeries Portal, select “Grades” from the drop down menu and then select “Transcripts”. If you would like to print, use the “Ctrl+P” shortcut.