- Counseling / College & Career Center
- Advanced Placement
- Career & College Grade Level Planning
- Counseling Staff Directory
- Enrollment & Registration (8th - 12th)
- Course Information
- Graduation & College Planning
- Parenting Resources & Challenge Success
- Teen Wellness
- Request a Transcript
- Request a Letter of Recommendation
- College & Career Center
Enrollment & Registration (8th - 12th)
Select a Tab Below to Read MoreIf you have any questions about required paperwork, please refer to the Enrollment Checklist (linked above).
Select a Tab Below to Read More
Enrollment for Incoming 9th Graders
Welcome Class of 2027!
Announcements & Important Dates:
- ORHS Counselors visited feeder middle schools in late January to introduce Oak Ridge and distribute Freshman Registration Packets. If you attend Rolling Hills or Marina Village Middle School and did not receive your registration packet, please pick up a copy in your middle school office.
- If you do not attend a feeder middle school, you can pick up a registration packet from the Oak Ridge counseling office.
- ORHS hosted an 8th Grade Parent Information Night on Monday, January 30th (presentation is linked below).
- Freshman Registration Packets were due by February 6th. Students should turn in their completed packet to their middle school.
- After this initial due date, packets can be turned in at the ORHS Counseling Office.
The Complete Registration Packet:
Print & Complete Required Registration Forms:
- Course Request Form - Freshman (Class of 2027)
- Registration Packet-English or Registration Packet-Spanish
More Information:FAQs for Incoming 9th Grade Families
Enrollment for New 10th, 11th, & 12th Graders
Steps to Enroll A New Student:
1) Download, print and complete the ORHS registration packet (see New Student Enrollment Packet below)
2) Gather documents that must be provided at time of enrollment (please refer to Enrollment Checklist below).
3) Email the Registrar your COMPLETE New Student Enrollment Packet, including your Course Request Form.
***Please follow the steps above and email your complete registration packet to the Registrar, Kathy Schults at firstname.lastname@example.org.***
New Student Enrollment Packet
- Enrollment Checklist
- Print & Complete a Registration Packet:
- Print and Complete a Course Request Form:
Course Registration for Current ORHS Students
The deadline for 23-24 Course Registration form is 2/16/2023. Students must submit their course requests via the Student Aeries Portal and turn in their Course Request Worksheet by this date.
You can find an overview of the registration process, including step-by-step instructions for submitting requests in Aeries, by clicking on the link below for your grade level.
A few key reminders for registration:
- Have conversations with your teachers for their recommendations on your next year’s course selections.
- Ask a Counselor if you have questions. Counselors will be available to answer questions during Flex Time. Dates and location can be found in Flex Time Manager.
- When choosing your courses, you will first need to sign-up for the required core courses. These course options will be listed on your Course Request Form. The remainder of your course request(s) will be filled by availability.
- Elective choices available to your grade level are listed on the back of the Course Request Form.
- Please note the courses that require an application in order to be enrolled (example: Yearbook, Leadership, TA). Follow the link on your Course Request Form. If a link is not available, stop by the counseling office for an application. You can only be enrolled in these courses if an application is submitted.
- For course descriptions and course pre-requisite information, please review the El Dorado Union High School District Course Directory.
- To view your transcript / completed credits, please login to your Aeries Portal, select “Grades” from the drop down menu and then select “Transcripts”. If you would like to print, use the “Ctrl+P” shortcut.