- Counseling / College & Career Center
- News & Information
- Advanced Placement
- Career & College Grade Level Planning
- Counseling Staff Directory
- Registration & Enrollment Documents (New & Current Students)
- Course Information
- Graduation Requirements & College Planning
- Parenting Resources & Challenge Success
- Teen Wellness
- Transcript Request
- Request a Letter of Rec
- College & Career Center
For all transcripts requested to be sent by US mail to colleges, scholarship programs, or to other organizations:
- Complete the Transcript Request form (please allow 2 business days for requests to be processed).
- Please provide a properly addressed envelope with adequate postage.
Please attach the stamped and addressed envelope(s) to Transcript Request form.
- No transcript fee will be charged to current students.
- Graduates will receive the first two copies of their transcript free of charge. Additional copies for graduates are $1.00 each. (*Fee still applies when transcripts are marked to be picked up)
Registrar: Kathy Schults
(916)933-6980 ext. 3054
Cash and checks only
Mail in or drop off to the ORHS Counseling Office:
1120 Harvard Way
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
*48 hour turn around