The mission of Oak Ridge High School is to provide a purposeful teaching and learning environment, which challenges our students to achieve academic, artistic, personal and civic excellence.
We believe that the most promising strategy for achieving the mission of Oak Ridge High School is to function as a collaborative professional learning community. We envision a learning environment in which the school community:
- Demonstrates commitment to the academic success of all students.
- Demonstrates commitment to the well-being of all students.
- Strives to know all students as individuals.
- Provides students with a rigorous and relevant education.
- Engages technology to enhance learning.
- Demonstrates integrity, dignity, and respect.
- Teaches students to become independent and critical thinkers.
- Guides students to become caring and responsible citizens who work for the common good.