- Counseling / College & Career Center
- News & Information
- Advanced Placement
- Career & College Grade Level Planning
- Counseling Staff Directory
- Registration & Enrollment Documents (New & Current Students)
- Course Information
- Graduation Requirements & College Planning
- Parenting Resources & Challenge Success
- Teen Wellness
- Transcript Request
- Request a Letter of Rec
- College & Career Center
Parenting Resources & Challenge Success
Challenge Success is an organization founded at Stanford University that provides information and strategies to schools and families to help promote a better-balanced student both personally and academically. We highly encourage you to visit their website to learn more!
Watch helpful videos:
Kids in the House Videos - Segments based on current research and offer practical strategies to parents.
Articles of Interest
Check out the newest research on college selectivity, rankings, and which key factors influence success during and beyond the college years.
Posted March 13, 2019 | by Paul Franz, Research Associate
Posted on January 30, 2019
Nancy Lee Sanchez, Contributor, Forbes
Published on December 11, 2018
Alec Roa, MSST Case Manager | Undergraduate Researcher at UCLA